Cancellations & refunds policy
Below is the cancellation policy for Mindful Manchester classes, workshops, retreats and any other events:
Mindful Manchester is not obligated to replace missed classes.
- For in-person and online yoga and mindfulness classes
- You may cancel for a full refund or reschedule up to 12 hours prior to your scheduled class.
Workshops, day retreats and other events
- Cancellations 30 days or more before a workshop, day/half day retreat or event
- For workshops, events or retreats run by Mindful Manchester, you may cancel any booking up to 30 days before its start date and receive a full refund minus a cancellation fee of £5. Alternatively, you can transfer the booking to a suitable alternative.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop, retreat or event
- For cancellations within 30 days of the start date, no refund will be offered unless there is a waiting list and your booking can be transferred to another attendee. In the case of a booking being transferred, a full refund will be offered minus a cancellation fee of £5.
Cancellation by Mindful Manchester
- Mindful Manchester reserves the right to cancel a class, workshop or retreat in the event of exceptional circumstances that mean I am unable to offer the event as advertised or if there are insufficient numbers booked into the event for it to be commercially viable.
- In this case, a full refund will be offered.
Contact me with any questions related to cancellations and refunds.